Complete Starter Kit: 'Throw & Fire'
The 'Throw & Fire' Premium Gold kit contains both a top-of-the-range Shimpo Whisper RK-3E potter's wheel and an L&L Fuego 'plug & go' toploading kiln which operates from a standard UK 13A socket. Supplement this kit with your choice of glazes, and you're ready to go!
- Shimpo Whisper RK-3E potter's wheel + 3 batts
- L&L Fuego 'plug & go' toploading kiln + furniture (pottery shelves and supports)
- White St Thomas clay 4 bags
- Mudtools cutting wire
- Selection of throwing and turning tools
Standard UK Mainland Delivery is included for all Starter Kits. Please select the cheapest delivery option when checking out, and the cost will be deducted before you pay.
Full contents list below:
|Product Ref:||Description||Pack Size|
|150-1106||White St. Thomas||50 kg|
|5830-MUD||Mud Sponge||1 each|
|5824-R1||Mud Rib Very Soft Flex #1||1 each|
|5824-R5||Mud Rib Very Soft Flex #5||1 each|
|5824-G0||Mud Rib Medium Flex #0||1 each|
|5824-G2||Mud Rib Medium Flex #2||1 each|
|5824-Y5||Mud Rib Soft Flex #5||1 each|
|5824-B5||Mud Rib Firm Flex #5||1 each|
|5806-TRIM||Mud Trim Tool||1 each|
|5824-SBR||Mud Bowl Rib||1 each|
|5825-SS2||Mud S/Steel Throwing Rib||1 each|
|5825-SSP24||Mud Rib Serrated||1 each|
|5830-BABY||Mud Baby Bump||1 each|
|5811-3A||Mini Ribbon Tool Set A||3|
|7004-W3E||Whisper E Wheel||1|
|800-8011||Fuego Kiln - new design||1|
|810-580010||Fuego Kiln Furniture Set||1|
|5816-STA||Mudwire Standard 15"||1 each|
Our kits are not available for Next Day delivery as it takes time to assemble them.
Disclaimer: With the exception of the wheel/kiln, Pottery and Pints reserve the right to substitute item/s within the kits with item/s of equal or greater value according to stock availability.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery & Returns
Your carriage charge will be calculated at checkout based upon the volumetric weight of your order, and your location. If for any reason your delivery charge cannot be calculated at checkout, you will see a message explaining that our sales team will contact you with a quote. You will be under no obligation to accept this and have the right to cancel your order.
We deliver throughout the UK and overseas using a trusted third party distribution network. We typically use Royal Mail or FedEx for parcels and TLP Group for pallets. Delivery is to kerbside or letterbox only. Please note that pallets are non-returnable.
Delivery Service Levels
Standard: Due to unprecedented order volumes, please allow up to 10 working days for deliveries, but please bear in mind that your order may be delivered in as little as 1 working day.
We are bound by the terms and conditions of our carriers therefore we cannot pursue a claim if these instructions are not followed:-
Special Delivery Conditions: You must inform us at point of order of any special conditions such as restricted access or opening times, otherwise you will be liable for any consequential costs incurred.
Damage/Missing Items: You must check your delivery carefully before providing a ‘clear’ signature to the driver. Outward signs of damage/disruption to packaging must be noted alongside your signature. You must notify Pottery and Pints Ltd of damage or missing items within 24 hours of delivery.
When placing your order, please ensure that you:
- Provide a mobile telephone number and email address in case we need to contact you and to enable SMS delivery alerts where available.
- Notify us if you have any special conditions such as obstructions to delivery and/or require advance notice of delivery.
- Inform us of opening times/shutdown periods to avoid the risk of additional charges for failed delivery attempts.
- Inform us if there will be no-one available to check and sign for the delivery. It is best if you are in to accept the delivery but we are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods. With unattended deliveries, Potclays cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery.
Kerbside delivery of most pallet consignments involves offloading from the vehicle using a tail-lift, as close to your property as is deemed safe by the driver. A manual pallet truck may be available but this is not guaranteed. Manual pallet trucks can only operate on a flat, level, concreted, or similar firm surface. They cannot operate on slopes, gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface. Drivers are not insured to move goods into the consignee's premises unless otherwise arranged at point of order. In the case of goods such as kilns & equipment special arrangements may be required with extra assistance organised: This must be discussed and agreed with us at point of order. If you have any concerns about delivery, please contact us on 07514 788870
Delivery times are not guaranteed. If your goods are lost in the post, there is a period of 14 days before any claim for compensation can be made. Although carriers will endeavour to deliver within the agreed timeframe, unexpected delays due to weather conditions, breakdowns, traffic and other factors may cause some disruption to schedules.
Returned Goods: Non-faulty
Subject to our prior consent having been obtained, products can be returned to us in an unused condition within 30 days of invoice date. An administrative charge will be levied of 10% of the nett value plus transport, but subject to a minimum charge of £2.00.
Returned Goods: Faulty
If merchandise is returned because of some defect or due to error on our part, full credit/refund will be given. Customers must contact us before returning goods so that making methods and user errors can be ruled out.
Loss or Damage in Transit
- Where goods are supplied on carriage paid terms we will replace, or at our cost make good, any items or component part lost or damaged
- In the case of damage of a consignment, the carrier's receipt must be endorsed appropriately and Potclays must be advised within 24 hours of receipt . Please provide clear photographic evidence of damage to facilitate a claim with the carrier. Wherever possible, consignments should be examined in the presence of the delivery person. If this is not feasible, you must sign that the goods were 'unchecked'.
If you have any questions relating to Delivery & Returns please contact us on 07514 788870.
**This product may be harmful to a person who has a pacemaker. Serious injury or death could occur. Consult a physician before using.**
Why should I buy my Shimpo wheel from Pottery and Pints?
Pottery and Pints only buy from official and authorised UK and Eire distributors for Shimpo and we can confidently offer you peace of mind that should something go wrong, we will do our utmost to resolve the problem and have the full support of Shimpo Japan in doing so.
We, at Pottery and Pints Ltd, offer a full and comprehensive technical/after sales/warranty support: Our technical advisor is only a phone call away. You're never far from help when you buy from Pottery and Pints Ltd.